9th September 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job only by clearing the written exam and not attending the interview?

If a person has passed in his written exam and he is also passed in the prilims and if he is not passed in the interview the is there any chance of getting any job? Can you please let me know which jobs are possible that way? I am not able to clear the interview

11th September 2016, 12:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job only by clearing the written exam and not attending the interview?

There is no change of getting job if you do not attend interview after clearing the written test. Interview is one of the important part of recruitment test where overall personality of a candidate is assessed like communication skills, thoughts and your views on certain issues asked in interview.

Interview gives inner glimpses of an individual. You can not get any job by clearing written test but not attending interview and clearing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?