30th December 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get any private sector jobs with arrears in my B.E Engineering course?

I completed B.E., (ECE). I got 26 arrears. i need to get job, because i want to pay 5th semester exam fees. so i need job. how i get it pls help me. (note:according to my parents am an all clear boy) What are the possible ways I can follow to get the job now?

30th December 2015, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get any private sector jobs with arrears in my B.E Engineering course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get any job in the private sector based on your engineering qualification since you have a large number of arrears. However, you can definitely apply for jobs in other domain especially part time jobs since many jobs are available both online and offline. Jobs from telecaller to content writer are available widely. You should upload your profile and have regular updates from platforms like Naukri, AMCAT, Shine, Monster, Freelancer, etc. This will help you in knowing about various job opportunities and apply in them.
30th December 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get any private sector jobs with arrears in my B.E Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.E., (ECE). I got 26 arrears. i need to get job, because i want to pay 5th semester exam fees. so i need job. how i get it pls help me. (note:according to my parents am an all clear boy) What are the possible ways I can follow to get the job now?
No, it is not possible to get jobs in private company because you have pending backlog.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for private companies are,

Private company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for private companies recruitment process.
31st December 2015, 09:58 AM
blackberry2
Member+

In B.E i guess there are 39 total papers in overall engineering. Since, you got 26 arrears,it means You must got year back along-with the semester back. So, you need to clear all the back logs first to get into any job. Because no company will prefer you with such an arrears.

So, what you need to do is to study hard and clear all the backlog.
Then only you will be getting job in any of the company.
31st December 2015, 11:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.E course definitely you are eligible to apply for various jobs whether it is private or government jobs. You need to do is get completed graduation with good percentage of marks. There is No way to get job with pending arrears.

You should keep it mind that whether you will have crack all your arrears. It does not matter whether you are a male or female candidate. For every candidate there is a equal priority.

If you are from a software field then you just complete maximum number of programming languages. Like C, C++, Java, Data structures etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?