25th November 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job in IT companies?

Hi, I am Bhargavi. Now I am in 7th semester. I got 80% in 10th and 72% in 12th and I got 7.28 CGPA up to 6th semester and also I did a Java course. Is it possible to get a job in IT companies?

25th November 2017, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in IT companies?

Yes, it is possible to get a job in IT company after completion of your 8th semester. To get a job in IT company, you should have good subject knowledge, communication skills and Aptitude skills to get selected for a job. You should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks through your studies to be eligible to apply for job in IT company. There will be Aptitude Test, Technical Round, Managerial Round and HR Recruiter in the recruitment process to get a job in IT company.
25th November 2017, 09:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in IT companies?

Yes, there is a high possibility for you to get job in IT companies with the above mentioned criteria. Here is the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream from a recognized university with the following percentages.

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
* In Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - Minimum 60% marks

>> I suggest you to score equivalent marks in 7th and 8th semester as well in order to be in safe side.

>> As the minimum required percentage is 60% and since you secured more than what is required, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?