29th May 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to be a Web Developer in an IT Industry having Computer Operator job experience?

I did my B.Tech in 2011 after that I was doing job in agriculture department as computer operator. Last month I quite my job. And now I want to be web developper in IT industry. Is it possible??? Can I take a job in this field at this time

31st May 2016, 10:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to be a Web Developer in an IT Industry having Computer Operator job experience?

Yes, you can still get a job in the IT industry as a web developer even though your prior experience is of computer operator. You can start with freelancing opportunities and get some work experience. You should also pursue certification courses in the field of web technologies which will help you in getting job opportunities in the software companies as a web developer.
31st May 2016, 03:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is it possible for me to be a Web Developer in an IT Industry having Computer Operator job experience?

Yes, it is possible for you to be a web developer. If you know the web development then you can be a web developer. If you don't know than you an take some coaching related to the web technology and can learn in 3 to 4 months and then also you can apply for the web developer.

Also, make sure that after changing your current job profile you will be comfortable in the new job profile. As everything will be new for you. So, think twice before any act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?