29th May 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Process of six months job training at Honda?

I am a mechanical student of final year. I want to do six months training in Honda tell me what is the process to get the training there?

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 03:36 PM
january2016

Default Re: Process of six months job training at Honda?

In order to do training you need to follow some procedure to apply for the training . And this procedure can be followed from your college only.

What you have to do is that, just ask for the training application form your Admin desk.
After getting the training Application, fill all the necessary details like the company you ant to do training, you r details etc.

And then after get the letter verified by your college authority. And after the verification, just attach all your marksheet with latest resume and mail it o the organization.
31st May 2016, 03:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Process of six months job training at Honda?

The procedure to get training from any of the IT organization is mentioned below:

1. You need to prepare training letter from your college.
2. Get attested by your principal.
3. Attach all the marksheet till the date.
4. Attach your updated resume with complete information.
5. Send it to the concerned organization.

If you are selected then you will get a call or mail within 3-4 days of the Application initiation. Don't forget to update your current address s well as your contact number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?