7th May 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Best job fields in mechanical engineering with low percentage?

I am an mechanical engineer with percentage below 50 which kind of job should I apply for and in which department and where will I find job in mumbai I want to work in my field not IT or marketing sector? Can you please reply me soon on the same? Thank you!

10th May 2017, 06:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job fields in mechanical engineering with low percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an mechanical engineer with percentage below 50 which kind of job should I apply for and in which department and where will I find job in mumbai I want to work in my field not IT or marketing sector? Can you please reply me soon on the same? Thank you!

Those candidates who have completed a mechanical engineering with low percentage marks can work in various fields. Mechanical engineers can work in the aerospace industry, automobile industry, steel plants, textile machinery manufacturing companies, power generation plants, paper industries, railway department, postal department, banking sector, chemical industries etc. Mechanical engineers can work in manufacturing or sales and marketing or installation or maintenance etc. Salary in the Sales and Marketing is one of the best compared to other areas.
10th May 2017, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job fields in mechanical engineering with low percentage?

There are certain fields available for Mechanical Engineering background candidates. As you have secured minimum 50% marks, you are required to know the basic eligibility criteria.

Several sectors available are,

>> Private Sector

>> Core Sector

>> Government Sector

In general, to get job in Private sector or in Core Sector the minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 60% marks or more than that.

But in order to get job in Government sector the minimum percentage required in graduation is no limit. Yes, just pass in Graduation is required in order to get job in Government sector.

There are many companies that are offering job opportunities for Mechanical Background candidates. I suggest you to find job opportunities in Mechanical Sector rather than in other sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?