24th April 2017, 02:45 PM
Jyotiraditya singh

Can I become a Software engineer with commerce and maths subjects?

Hello sir, I am jyotiraditya and i am studying in class 10th and i want to became a software engineer in future. So , in class 11th can i became a software engineer with subjects such as commerce with maths.

Related Questions:
24th April 2017, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software engineer with commerce and maths subjects?

To become a Software Engineer in future, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognized board. After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognized board, you need to take admission in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology course. After completion of your Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology course with good subject knowledge from a Government recognized university, you can get good job as a Software Engineer in top MNCs.
24th April 2017, 11:03 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

No, you can't become a software engineer with subjects commerce and Mathematics. If you want to be a software engineer then you should choose science stream with PCM group. Only after that you will be eligible for the entrance exam of engineering. Thanks
25th April 2017, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't become a Software Engineer by studying Mathematics and Commerce subjects in your 12th standard. You need to pursue your 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Software Engineering course. After completion of your software engineering course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you are eligible to get good job to work as a Software Engineer.
25th April 2017, 11:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Subjects for becoming a Software Engineer

To become a software engineer you must be fully aware of computers

To get the full awareness about computers you must take computer science

Group which contains the following subjects:-

Physics

Chemistry

Computer Science

Maths / Biology

English.
27th April 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Can i become software engineer after taking commerce with computer science in 11th and 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?