23rd January 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Preparation for interview in Cognizant

Sir/Mam,

I got a mail from [email protected],in that off campus date with venue is there,and they mention "please carryout printout of this mail for refrence.

How to get ready for it?

25th January 2014, 11:19 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Preparation for interview in Cognizant

It's good that you have got the calling mail from Cognizant to attend the interview. Now you need to make sure that you have the below things ready with you for the interview process,

-> Resume with two or three copies.

-> 10th, 12th and Graduate degree certificates with two or three copies.

-> Copy of the mail.

Make sure that you dress up neatly in formals and be on time the day when you have the interview. It will be good if you reach early by 30 mins so that you can find out which place you need to go and follow all other formalities.

Also prepare well for the interview before you go, questions will be mostly on the technical background which will be based on your previous work experience or if it's freshers interview then probably you might have a aptitude test before too. So, be prepared and do it well.

I have attached the previous year model papers of Cognizant recruitment and also a e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just go through it and prepare accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf CTS-interview.pdf(26.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 82 views)

3rd September 2016, 09:09 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Preparation for interview in Cognizant

If you are interest in CTS, please have a look at these things below

1. For Technical Interview :
Try to revise your main subjects. They will obviously ask you from you mainpapers. So be confident in that.

2. For HR Interview :
Have a good communication skill. That will help you to create a good conversation.

3. For aptitude Test :
Try to practice mathematical and reasoning section. These two sections will bring you good marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?