1st September 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

In which private sector companies to apply after completion of M.Sc Environment Science?

Which private sector companies to apply after completion of M.Sc Environment Science? Can you please give me the details about the selection rounds which I need to prepare? Please provide me the information on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
6th September 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which private sector companies to apply after completion of M.Sc Environment Science?

M.Sc environmental science can help you get job in private colleges for lecturer post. You can also try to qualify exams like NET/SET, if you are interested in government college lecturer job.

In private sector, you can also look for jobs related to life sciences or any research based job in R&D companies. Mainly you will be considered for research based jobs, being a masters degree holder.
8th September 2017, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which private sector companies to apply after completion of M.Sc Environment Science?

After successful completion of M.Sc in Environmental Science course, you may find employment opportunities in both private as well as in government sector.

You may apply for some of the posts namely,

>> Water Quality Scientist

>> Nature Conservation Officer

>> Environmental Consultant

>> Recycling Officer

>> Sustainability Consultant

>> Manager

>> Education Officer..etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in Environmental based organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?