2nd October 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard?

Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow to apply and get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  2. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  3. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to join railways after completion of B.E mechanical engineering?
  5. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for officer level jobs in Railways while pursuing B.E. Mechanical Engineering 2nd year?
  8. Is it possible to do Mechanical Engineering from Canada after completion of 10th standard?
  9. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  11. How to take up government jobs in Railways? I am in last year of B.E from Mechanical Engineering
  12. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  13. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  14. Procedure to do diploma in Marine after completion of 10th standard?
  15. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  16. How to join Railways after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school after completion of 9th standard? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?
5th October 2017, 02:28 AM
Tapanv

Default Re: Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard?

To apply for mechanical engineer in railways 1st you need to be mechanical engineering either degree holder or diploma holder than only you can apply for mechanical engineering post in railways and still you are in 10th standard so 1st you need to complete atleast diploma in mechanical or bachelor's in mechanical engineering than only you can apply so. Say calm and study well and than after think for job .till than my best wishes are with you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?