7th December 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get a job in design field after completing B.tech Mechanical Engineering?

How can i get job in automobile field? But I am also interested in designing field. I am B.tech mechanical engineer now I am in 8th semester I am interested in design field & also interested in automobile field i wanna 2 work with cars ad bikes as well as guide me 2 do MS in germany and please also guide me about designing what type of course I'll do after B.Tech for designing ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
  2. How can i get a job in design field after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition
  4. Which Mechanical companies in Andhra Pradesh offers Design job?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  6. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job? -- [New]
  7. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  8. How can I get a job in RIG field after completing Mechanical Engineering course?
  9. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  10. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  11. Job in design field being a B.E Mechanical graduate?
  12. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  13. Procedure for getting a core mechanical job after completion of M.Tech Mechanical machine design
  14. How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get internship for design field of mechanical stream in Hyderabad?
  16. Which field is better in mechanical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in core field for M.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  18. How may I get a job in USA after completing mechanical engineering from India? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2017, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get a job in design field after completing B.tech Mechanical Engineering?

You can apply for NIFT entrance exam for admission in PG level design course, on the basis of your degree. Engineering graduates are definitely eligible for it.

You need to prepare for the NIFT entrance exam based on the question paper pattern. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?