22nd December 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Process to get a job at Microsoft?

I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in computer science branch and I want to work in Microsoft. So, what can I do to get a job in Microsoft. What is the process?

27th December 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get a job at Microsoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in computer science branch and I want to work in Microsoft. So, what can I do to get a job in Microsoft. What is the process?

Candidates have to apply online for a job in Microsoft. There are various job opportunities available in Microsoft India like Application Programmer, Support Engineer, System Engineer, QA Engineer, Software Testers, Technical Support, Network Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Android Developer, Python Developer, C, C++ Developer, SQL Programmer etc. Candidates should have good communication skills and flexible to work in shifts. Candidates must have consistent academic records from 10th standard onwards. Candidates are selected for a job in Microsoft through an Aptitude test (online), Technical interview and HR interview. Microsoft careers website link is given Click Here
27th December 2017, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get a job at Microsoft?

Top companies like Microsoft usually recruit through campus of reputed colleges. If you are a fresher, then you need to have excellent academics and then crack their campus interview to get selected.

There are various rounds of interview to select the best candidates at Microsoft. Hence, make sure you are well prepared before appearing for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?