28th January 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Process to get job at Tata steel after B.Tech mechanical?

Dear Sir/Madam, myself Tarini Prasanna Singh. I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical in the recent year. I want to be work in Tata steel & to be a successful person & also work for company properly.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  2. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. Process to get job at Tata steel after B.Tech mechanical?
  4. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  6. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to do Training in Tata Steel for BTech Mechanical student?
  10. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  11. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  12. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering?
  13. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  14. Procedure to apply for a job in Tata Steel in HR department?
  15. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  16. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to join Tata steel, being a Junior Engineering in Ardent steel limited?
28th January 2018, 01:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get job at Tata steel after B.Tech mechanical?

As you have completed your B.Tech mechanical engineering, so you are eligible to apply for job in Tata Steel. First of all you have to visit their official website at (http://www.tatasteel.com/)
Then you have to click on the careers page and select the job profile in which you are interested according to your eligibility. After that you have to apply for the job and submit the application form with the correct details. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the written examination followed by technical and personal interview.

Address: Bombay House,
24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai – 400 001, India
29th January 2018, 03:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get job at Tata steel after B.Tech mechanical?

Process to get job at Tata Steel after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering

Educational qualification required to get job in Tata Steel:-

Candidates want to apply for Tata Steel must hold graduate / post graduate degree in concerned discipline from a recognised University / Institute.

Selection Process:-

Candidates will be made through test or interview process

Interview

Written Exam

You can apply for the job in Tata Steel after completing graduation because you satisfied the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?