19th December 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and tech skills required to get job in IT companies?

sir,
what are the qualifications and tech.skills need to get a job in IT companies. i am a b.tech student.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  2. Skills required by an ECE student to get placed in core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification required to get a job in Mercedes?
  4. List of top Companies in Tamil Nadu? Required Qualification and Procedure to get Job in these companies?
  5. Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get into Microsoft?
  7. How to prepare for the job in MNC companies? How to model out attitude to get a smart job? Skills needed to get a job?
  8. How should I join in IT company after completing B.Tech in ECE stream with 67%?
  9. How to get a job for sure in Infosys? How to improve my job skills?
  10. Am I eligible for IT company after 12th with 65.83% score?
  11. Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?
  12. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  15. What is the qualification required to do clerk or accounting job? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year
  16. Job opportunities in Private sector for Girls having completed B.Tech in Civil with above 70%? Companies recruiting girls with B.Tech qualification in Hyderabad?
  17. What are the career options available after doing BBA?
  18. What areas should be improved for a good placement?
23rd December 2013, 01:20 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Qualification and tech skills required to get job in IT companies?

BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GETTING JOB IN IT COMPANIES

-> 60% - 70% in B.E/B.Tech degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical skills and ready to learn.

-> Good communication skills.

Most of the IT service companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc as for 60% marks in B.E/B.Tech but there are some product companies like Bosh, Nokia, Deloitte etc. ask for 70% marks. So, it's better if you are consistent with 70% above marks in your degree..

Next important thing is having 60-70% marks without any current backlogs. So, when you are in your last year of your studies just make sure you don't have any backlogs and clear it then and there. If you are going to have more then for sure attaining 60% only will be a big challenge and if that's the case then there is very less change to get placed in company after your completion of degree.

Education qualification is just a way followed by the companies coming for the placement to filter out candidates the real thing needed is good communication and technical skills and if you are good in that then it's 100% sure you will be with more than one job when you leave out from the company. Just make sure you know the basics good of your subjects and develop good communication skills.

With all these above you will sure get a job in any of the IT companies.. Start working on these topics and strive hard for 4 years in college to have a better future!
3rd September 2016, 09:23 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Qualification and tech skills required to get job in IT companies?

Qualification :
You should have graduation with minimum 60% marks with no pending backlogs

Technical Skills :
1. You should have decent knowledge in few languages like C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL.
2. Prepare your main subjects.

Communication Skill :
You should have good communication skills.

Good Companies :
1. TCS
2. CTS
3. IBM
4. INFOSYS
5. ACCENTURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?