11th November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do SAP after BE in mechanical engineering?

I have completed Diploma and BE in Mechanical engineering and now want to know about SAP. Is it beneficial for engineering students and how?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost of SAP training? How is SAP beneficial to MBA students?
  2. SAP PP Module is suitable for Mechanical engineer? What would be the fee for this course?
  3. Can I apply for SAP course after completing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering
  4. Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed Distance MBA in HR?
  5. SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?
  6. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. How SAP course in Financial Accounting is beneficial for an experienced commerce graduate?
  8. Which SAP course will be beneficial for a B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  9. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  10. Are there any government jobs after completing PGDM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which SAP module will help me to make a good career?
  12. Which specialization in MBA will be beneficial for me being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Are there any part time courses related to mechanical engineering which I can opt after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working as SAP engineering in Chennai Metro Rail Project
  14. How SAP is helpful for career in Sales? Which course is beneficial?
  15. Is it beneficial to do SAP Training if completed MBA in Finance?
  16. SAP courses and SAP Institutes after BE in Industrial Engineering and Management
  17. What are the various SAP course for masters in mathematics students?
  18. Is it necessary to have Industrial experience to join SAP for B.Tech Mechanical as a fresher?
1st February 2017, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do SAP after BE in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma and BE in Mechanical engineering and now want to know about SAP. Is it beneficial for engineering students and how?

Yes, it is beneficial to do SAP after BE in Mechanical Engineering. You can study

SAP PP (Production Planning)
SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
SAP MM (Materials Management)

The course is useful to become a SAP Consultant. There are various SAP authorized training institutes and non-authorized institutes. The authorized training institutes offer placement assistance, if you complete successfully. You can get a job through the training institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?