18th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Skills and knowledge required to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group?

Hello Everyone, I want to become a Software Testing Expert of QualiTest Group. I would like to know about the skills and knowledge which are required to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

30th July 2016, 09:58 PM
january2016

Default Re: Skills and knowledge required to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group?

In order to become a Software Testing Expert of QualiTest Group, the skills and knowledge which you require to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group is mentioned below:

You must have the strong as well as core knowledge of the topics as well as subjects like:

1. Java
2. C/C++
3. Data Structure
4. SQL
5. Testing Types.
6. Testing Framework.
7. Interpersonal skill

** If you possess the following above mentioned skill then for sure you will be selected
for this particular company.
31st July 2016, 07:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Skills and knowledge required to become a Software Testing Expert in QualiTest Group?

Skills and knowledge which are required to become a Software Testing Expert is mentioned below point wise:

1. You must have all the knowledge of testing and tits framework.
2. You must have hand on experience on all the testing tools. At least 2 tools.
3. You must have basic knowledge on all the test environment.
4. You must have expertise in any one of the testing tool.
5. You must have deep knowledge in anyone of the testing technology.
6. You must have working knowledge of the testing frameworks and you must know how to use
it.
7. One of the most important thing in testing is that, you should be much efficient in finding
error and solving it which is called debugging.

If you possess these qualities then you can be selected as tester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?