26th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I find employee to get referred to attend HP Enterprise Tech Support Role Interview?

Respected Sir/Madam,
HP Enterprise is going to schedule Interview for Tech Support Role but through Employee Referral. I don't know any employee of HP Enterprises but interested to join as this is my dream corporate. So, I would like to know how I can find employee of HP Enterprise to get referred? Please help me!

4th July 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I find employee to get referred to attend HP Enterprise Tech Support Role Interview?

You should increase your network of friends and contacts in order to receive your this kind of benefits . Since you do not know any employee of HP, so the only option left before you is social media. You can get in touch with various HP employees through social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Apart from this, you should upload your profile in the leading job portals as you can get interview opportunity through them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?