28th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I join if selected in IndusInd Bank as a Relationship Officer with less salary and fixed targeted job? Chances of career growth?

Respected Sir,
I have been selected for Relationship Officer in IndusInd Bank. But I am getting very less salary. Apart from this I have given fixed target. Now, I am in dilemma to join this Bank or not? Can I get growth in career in this Bank?

Related Questions:
30th June 2016, 02:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join if selected in IndusInd Bank as a Relationship Officer with less salary and fixed targeted job? Chances of career growth?

Yes, if you are interested in it you should very much join it but you should keep in mind that it will be a tough task to fulfill the target every time. You do have a chance of growth if you should excellence and consistent improvement in your work.

Induslnd bank is a recognized and well reputed bank and you will definitely get to work under a good organization which will help you boost your CV value in future.

Therefore, you can go for it if you wish to, there is no such problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?