13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Steps to get job in Ashok Leyland for a Mechanical Engineer?

I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and have completed internship. Now I want to get job in Ashok Leyland. Which are the steps should I follow for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to get job in Ashok Leyland for a Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  3. How can I get job in Ashok Leyland after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. How to get job in Ashok Leyland having completed Mechanical engineering?
  5. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  7. Is there any exam to get job in Ashok Leyland Limited? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  9. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  11. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  13. Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies?
  14. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  16. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  17. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Is there any chance to get job after completion of 6 months paid internship in Ashok Leyland for Mechanical graduate?
16th November 2017, 08:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to get job in Ashok Leyland for a Mechanical Engineer?

In order to join Ashok Leyland being a mechanical engineer graduate, you have to visit their official website at first http://www.ashokleyland.com and fill up the online application form. The company conducts an online written examination followed by technical interview and personal interview to select the eligible candidates. You can also visit the concerned branch of the company and get the details.
16th November 2017, 11:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

You can online apply to get job in Ashok Leyland, through below mentioned registration link. i.e.
http://www.ashokleyland.com/apply-job

You have to crack Ashok Leyland online test. You should always check latest Ashok Leyland test pattern and syllabus, so that you can clear the examination and interview easily.
The selection process consists of the following three rounds:-
1. Aptitude written test online
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
17th November 2017, 02:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Steps to get job in Ashok Leyland for a Mechanical Engineer:-

There are many ways to apply for jobs in Ashok Leyland. You can apply for internship in which you will be trained about the duties of the employees. You can submit your academic resume in different job portals. You can also visit the head of the company and submit your resume. You have to attend a personal interview and selection will be done on the performance in the interview.
17th November 2017, 03:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Basic eligibility criteria to get job in Ashok Leyland after mechanical engineering:

One must have experience of at least 2 or 3 years and if not then your academic qualification and percentage must be above 60.

You have to appear in the personal interview conducted by the company and if you qualify that personal interview then definitely will be offered the job.
17th November 2017, 04:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In order to get job in Ashok Leyland you are required to meet certain educational qualification.

The basic educational qualification is :-

you must have completed graduation or bachelor's degree in concerned stream from a recognised University

Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for Ashok Leyland requirements.
17th November 2017, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Ashok Lelyand is one the best Mechanical Engineering backgrounds in India. In order to get job in this Ashok Leyland, you are required to follow certain steps.

>> Method 1:

@ You are required to register yourself with the top job portals that are available by uploading your latest updated resume mentioning the skills that you have.

@ Whenever there will be vacancy in this company, you will be notified to your mail box directly and then appear accordingly.

>> Method 2:

@ On the other side, you are requested to keep visiting the "Careers" or Recruitment section of the website.

@ Whenever the recruitment's available, they will be notified in this section. So that, you can apply for concerned recruitment's accordingly.

Click here for Ashok Leyland Career Opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?