5th March 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in B.Tech to become a software engineer in future?

Which stream to choose in B.Tech to become a software engineer in future? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 05:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in B.Tech to become a software engineer in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which stream to choose in B.Tech to become a software engineer in future? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!
To become a software engineer in future, you can choose B.Tech Computer Science or Information Technology course. The knowledge in programming is important to become a software engineer. You have to score very good marks in B.Tech in all semesters to become a software engineer. Many of the top MNCs recruit students who have passed the B.Tech course with over 60% marks (in class 10th and 12th also). The recruitment process consists of written test, technical interview and HR interview. You should have good communication skills also apart from technical skills to become a software engineer. These are some of the requirements to become a software engineer.
7th March 2017, 08:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream to choose in B.Tech to become a software engineer in future?

To become a software programmer the candidate needs to complete his 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized university. After completion of class 12 the candidate either opt for B. Tech to become a good software engineer or CSE to become a good programmer or you can also do the diploma in computer science in the concerned subject to become a good programmer after completion you can easily get a job in a private or government firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?