6th March 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for off campus placement?

What is the procedure followed to apply for off campus placement? Can you please tell me how to apply? What are the steps to follow for it? First of alll I am not sure on how to get the details about it. It will be helpful if someone can give me the answer soon.

7th March 2017, 01:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for off campus placement?

Candidates who are in their 7th or 8th semester are eligible to apply for Off Campus placements. At first you have to register yourself on the company's website.Then you have to appear for an examination conducted by the company in the college. If you score well and qualify the examination then you will be called for interview and there the selection will be done.
7th March 2017, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for off campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to apply for off campus placement? Can you please tell me how to apply? What are the steps to follow for it? First of alll I am not sure on how to get the details about it. It will be helpful if someone can give me the answer soon.

Some companies conduct off campus drive to select the engineering graduates. Candidates with BE or B.Tech with at least 60% marks can apply to the off campus drive. The candidates with over 60% marks in SSLC, HSC and Engineering Graduation are eligible for the selection process. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. You have to register for the off campus through the website of the organization. You can also contact your seniors or relatives or friends working in companies for referral. You can also apply for jobs through the job portals like Naukri, Timesjobs, Monster etc. and through the company websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?