22nd June 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after BCA for doing MCA?

i'd like to know what course or foundation i must concantrate more after my bca as i am going to do my MCA ..... and i'd like to tell you that i'm not so good in programming. but i'm good with the theory and the facts & i'd like to mostly have a job abroad so please advise and thank you

23rd June 2015, 10:17 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Which course to do after BCA for doing MCA?

Firstly you need to improve your programming skill because programming/coding is the essential part of the computer student as being the bachelor of computer application.There are various computer courses available so you can improve your programming skills such as-

1-C language.
2-Core Java.
3-Advance Java.
4-.NET
23rd June 2015, 06:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of BCA course, you can directly join in MCA course and there is no need to take any special course to get admission in MCA course. To get admission in MCA course, you can contact any college admission office, which is offering MCA course. The admission may vary from one college to another college, as some colleges conduct admission test to offer admission, while some colleges offer direct admission. So, you need to contact admission office of the college, in which you want to join.
23rd June 2015, 10:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'd like to know what course or foundation i must concantrate more after my bca as i am going to do my MCA ..... and i'd like to tell you that i'm not so good in programming. but i'm good with the theory and the facts & i'd like to mostly have a job abroad so please advise and thank you
It is good to see that you are interested to apply for MCA. Since, BCA is a foundation course level for doing MCA course, so there is no need to apply for any other course. I suggest you to concentrate on BCA and learn Mathematics subject so that you can easily study MCA without much difficulty Since, you are not good in Programming so I suggest you to can join in Private Computer Coaching class to study about the programming.

Once, if you have completed MCA with professional experience, then you can try to get job Abroad. You can get a good salary package in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?