1st February 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available for me after degree completion?

Hi, myself as Ramesh and I have completed my 2nd year and I am pursuing the degree. I have personal experience:-did two years marketing in impulse and two years in electrician department and I know English and Telugu.

2nd February 2017, 06:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any job available for me after degree completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, myself as Ramesh and I have completed my 2nd year and I am pursuing the degree. I have personal experience:-did two years marketing in impulse and two years in electrician department and I know English and Telugu.

Yes, there are various jobs available in private sector after completion of degree. You can find jobs in various organizations like manufacturing units, retail stores, BPOs, banks, financial institutions, marketing and sales, schools, air ports etc. You can work as teacher or faculty, front office executive, call center executive, clerk, marketing executive, sales representative, data entry operator, non voice process executive, ground staff, inside sales etc. You can find the job details in the job sites or in the newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?