25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?

Sir, I had an on-campus interview in Webyog which I was unable to qualify. Now, I have completed my graduation. Now, I am planning to give interview in Webyog. So, I am eligible for off-campus interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?
  2. What kind of job is offered in Webyog to B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Chances of selection through off-campus interview?
  3. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  4. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  5. Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  7. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  8. Eligibility to attend Webyog Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  9. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  10. How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  12. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  15. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  16. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  17. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  18. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 80% in 12th, 50% in 10th and 87% in B.E.?
6th March 2018, 10:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Webyog Off-Campus Interview:

In order to be eligible for attending Webyog Off Campus Interview, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E/ Master of Science in information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university in 2017.

>> Candidates who are done their academics in year 2016 may also appear in Webyog Off Campus Interview.

>> If you are done with any of the above mentioned courses in 2017/ 2016 then I can say that you are eligible to attend this company's recruitment process.

>> You must have good academic record and PH Score in order to be eligible. You must be good at programming and must have good programming skills.

>> Knowledge of concepts of C, RDBMS Systems, C++..etc., will be an added advantage in order to get selected easily.

>> I suggest you to prepare well this time and appear with confidence. All The very best for selection, work hard and practice as many questions as you can before appearing in the test.
7th March 2018, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?

Normally, if you have failed in on campus interview, then you don't have chance to apply for same company for some time. There are rules followed by most companies and usually one chance is given on 6 months.

If you have failed in the on campus interview, then you can try for some other company. There are many IT companies available to appear for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?