31st July 2012, 09:05 PM
A.lawrance

How to get a job as a RF engineer after doing 3rd year B.E ECE

Sir,i am during 3rd BE-ECE. How will get a job in RF engineer?

24th March 2016, 04:50 PM
motivation123
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job as a RF engineer after doing 3rd year B.E ECE

Mostly companies give job offer for final year students who pursuing B.tech/B.E
in the field of ECE/EE/EEE students.

You should have better knowledge about communication system and Radio Frequency signal.

You should have to attend campus interview drive which is held on your college campus and other college campus.

Second option you have to attend interview at required companies directly.

Mostly companies will offer you around 20k to 30k monthly salary for fresher students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?