13th February 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the recruitment process of IBM for the year 2016?

I am willing to join IBM company after finishing my B.Tech degree. I am about to complete my degree course and therefore i need to know about the recruitment process of IBM company for the year 2016. Please help me.

13th February 2016, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the recruitment process of IBM for the year 2016?

Recruitment Process of IBM for year 2016:

Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA are eligible to apply for IBM Recruitment Process. Here is the selection process of IBM company.

>> Online Written Test (Aptitude Test)
* Verbal Ability Test
* Analytical Ability Test

>> English Summary Writing Test (Essay Writing Test)

>> Group Discussion Round (Test on Technical Knowledge)

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

Note: Sometimes this Technical Interview and HR Interview clubbed and at sometimes it is done separately.
13th February 2016, 11:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The recruitment process for IBM is as follows:

There will be 4 rounds in the interview process. The candidate who have selected in the previous round will be shortlisted for next round till the last round.

ROUND 1 : Aptitude test

ROUND 2 : English assessment test

ROUND 3 : Group discussion

ROUND 4 : Final interview (Technical + HR)

If one who has cleared all these 4 rounds will be given an offer letter to enter into IBM.
14th February 2016, 09:45 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You want to join IBM after finishing your B.Tech course and want to know about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process in this company.

>>Eligibility: Student must possess at least 60% marks in their B.Tech degree at the time of placement drive and also do not possess any backlog at the time of placement drive. Students at the final year of your graduation degree also sit in the placement drive.

>>Selection process: The selection process consists of online test followed by Interview. The online test consists of questions related to Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and professional knowledge (programming language C, C++ etc). The student who clears the online test has to face the last phase of selection process i.e Interview.
14th February 2016, 10:08 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

IBM University conduct first round interviews on campus. Second round for compitative students may take place at one of their offices. The candidates who apply online at ibm.com have to appear in the interview to make them self fit for the university.
The candidated must be pursuing engineering courses and final year students can appear in the online written test. Minimum percentage required in engineering course should be 70%.
14th February 2016, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

IBM conducts various pool campus drives wherein you can participate to get employment opportunity. IBM also comes for on-campus placement drive in various colleges. The recruitment process of IBM is given below.

- Online written test.
- Group Discussion (only in Off-campus drives)
- Technical Interview
- HR/Managerial Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?