6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Sc Computer Science holder get job in HCL Technologies?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Computer Science holder and looking for job in HCL Technologies. Please tell me how can I get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a B.Sc Computer Science holder get job in HCL Technologies?
  2. Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited?
  3. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  4. Will the Computer Engineer have to write exam to get job in HCL Technologies Ltd? Is the GATE enough for it?
  5. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. How to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited being an MCA? How much salary they offer to a fresher?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  11. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  12. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate?
  13. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 56% in 10th and 80% in B.Tech?
  14. Job opportunities for MBA(Computer Management) candidate of School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  15. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for EEE students?
  16. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  17. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
20th May 2018, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Sc Computer Science holder get job in HCL Technologies?

Yes, you can get job in HCL, on the basis of your B.Sc in computer science. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview and have got an attractive CV, highlighting all your skills.

You can apply for job through job portals, consultancies and their official website. Also, get some job oriented training to increase your chances of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?