4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Way to secure a job in TATA Steel Limited? Will they ask for GATE score?

I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and looking for job in TATA Steel Limited. Please send me way to secure a job in this company? Will they ask for GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Tata steel, being a Junior Engineering in Ardent steel limited?
  2. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering?
  5. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for a job in Tata Steel in HR department?
  7. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  8. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  9. Current Job openings in Tata Steel? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  11. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  12. How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?
  13. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  14. Can I get job in Tata Steel(Kalinganagar project) if working as assistant bio-medical engineer in Tata Main Hospital?
  15. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
  16. How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?
  17. How can I get job in Tata Steel Jaipur?
  18. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
20th April 2018, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to secure a job in TATA Steel Limited? Will they ask for GATE score?

Tata Steel Limited is a private sector company and selection will be through interview conducted by the company. GATE score is mainly required for PSU jobs and private sector, may not ask for it.

Hence, if your college has campus interview and the said company visits your college, then it will be the best way to get the job, or you can try through off campus interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?