21st July 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?

i m in 12th class i want to join
banking sector what should i do to
join this sector and which corse is
usefull for this and which collage are
better for this .and is graduaction
cumpolsury to join this sector .and
wts the age limit ..give me some ideas
please

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  2. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th?
  3. Is B.Sc. course better than B.Tech for joining banking sector?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to set the banking career in future after completion of 12th standard?
  5. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th?
  6. What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  8. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  9. What should I do being a 12th Commerce student having interest in Banking field?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Which courses I can do to get into Banking sector after completion of 12th class with 59% of marks?
  12. Can I apply for any banking exam after class 12th with 94% marks?
  13. Can i get job in banking sector after passing 12th standard with 88% marks?
  14. How can I get the government job in Railways and banking sector after completion of 12th in Science Stream?
  15. Can I get job in Banking Sector without studying Mathematics in 12th Commerce?
  16. What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future? -- [New]
  17. What kind of Bank Jobs I can get after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to get a good job in banking sector after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
21st July 2016, 01:44 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?

To join banking sector whether private banks or government banks one must be graduate from a recognized university. If you wish to join any private banks then complete graduation. IFBI is an institution which placed candidates in private banks & candidates complete diploma or post graduation in banking or insurance through IFBI. But to get admission one must be graduate with not less than 60% in aggregate. Only a few government banks will ask to apply on the basis of 12th only but most of them ask for graduation.

So, it would be better if you complete graduation then apply for the bank jobs.
22nd July 2016, 02:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?

To get job in banking sector minimum required qualification is bachelor degree. So, you are not eligible for recruitment in job now.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit varies for post (Clerk/PO) and even with different examination but it is between 21-30 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, after appearing in examination you have to qualify in written and then in interview or group discussion for final selection for job.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?