21st July 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting job in a private sector bank if passed 10th and 12th with 50% and 62% respectively?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th with 50% marks and 12th with 62% mark. Now I am studying B.A History Honours. What should I do for getting job in private sector bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Private Banks except Insurance field for BBA graduate?
  2. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  3. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  4. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  5. Can I get any type of job in private sector having less than 60% in 12th?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  7. Will I get a job after scoring 57% in B.Tech, 72% in 12th and 73% in 10th?
  8. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  9. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  10. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  11. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  13. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
  14. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  15. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  16. How to get a job in private sector bank?
  17. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  18. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2016, 12:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting job in a private sector bank if passed 10th and 12th with 50% and 62% respectively?

In order to be eligible for getting job in Private sector bank, you are first required to meet the basic eligibility criteria. Basically there is no such percentage criteria required in order to be eligible. The minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree" or a Graduate Degree from a recognized university. As you are done with Graduation, I am sue you are eligible to appear in private banking based recruitment's.
23rd July 2016, 01:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting job in a private sector bank if passed 10th and 12th with 50% and 62% respectively?

Yes, after completion of bachelor degree, you will be eligible to get job in banking sector after qualifying in entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate's must have minimum passing marks with bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies for different examination conducting body.

So, you have to wait till bachelor degree but you can continue your preparation for examination from right now.

To get recruitment in private sector bank you have to appear and qualify in IBPS examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?