25th May 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get my Offer Letter from TCS?

Hi everyone i have 2 years work experience in java. I cleared TCS interview few days back now i want to register my details in TCS official site after than only they will release offer letter to me but i dont have 50% in UG but i have more than 80% in both(10th,12th,MCA). Any one can tell me what can i do now?

31st May 2016, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get my Offer Letter from TCS?

There is no other option left before you. You will have to register your details in the official website of TCS. Since you have already cleared the interview and TCS is recruiting on the basis of your experience, so there is nothing to fear much if there was no such eligibility criteria of percentage in Undergraduate Level. You should complete the registration as soon as possible and hope for the best. Also, brush up your skills and try for more opportunities in other companies.
31st May 2016, 11:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I have a small doubt that is you were saying that you have cleared TCS Interview. But why you are again raising question like registration. It should be done before get into the selection process. After that as per requirement they will send a offer letter through post or through mail.

This is the process for both on and off line recruitment of TCS.
31st May 2016, 11:48 PM
samsung1992

In order to get into any MNC especially TCS, you must have minimum of 60% throughout your academic career, this is what i am trying to say from the beginning of the post.

As this is the option and nothing apart from this will be a possible solution for this.
Since, you don't have the eligible marks in your Under Gradate degree, which is considered to be the most important degree.
So, you can not apply for the same.
But, try to talk to the HR, it might be possible that he can consider you.
25th August 2016, 11:59 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

If you have cleared your interview for TCS then you must have registered at least one email id with them. And to get the offer letter you must wait. Usually it takes 3 to 8 week to get offer letter(who have work experience). Otherwise for freshers it can be 4 to 18 months. So keep checking your email at least once a day and you will see it there.
Plus, what else you can do is you can call their help desk and ask about your status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?