9th November 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Off-Campus and Pool Campus?

I want to know about the off campus and pool campus. What is the difference between the off campus and pool campus?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  2. List of companies taking Pool Campus and Off-campus drive in Assam for B.Tech student
  3. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. Is Pool Campus offered in Lovely Professional University for MBA candidate? List of companies visiting for pool campus in LPU?
  6. When and Where TCS will conduct Pool Campus Drive in Lucknow?
  7. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  8. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?
  10. Need information about TCS pool campus in Bangalore?
  11. When Accenture will conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore for B.Tech candidate?
  12. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  13. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  14. Admission in BSc Honors in DU after passing 12th with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does TCS schedule PI after 1 or 2 days of Aptitude Test?
  16. How to apply for off campus placement for job in IT companies?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  18. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
11th November 2015, 12:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Off-Campus and Pool Campus?

Difference between off campus and pool campus :-

- Off-campus is conducted by companies wherein they either take a specified college as recruitment location or arrange their own location. On the other hand, pool campus takes place in a college/university which is usually arranged by college.

- In off-campus, any student from any institute can attend whereas in pool campus only students of specified list of colleges (by company) can attend the recruitment drive.

- The competition is more in off-campus as compared to that in pool campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?