10th November 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What to do to join Fortis Healthcare after completing MBBS course as a General Physician?

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course from Russia and wanted to join Fortis Healthcare as a General Physician. Please tell me what should I do for it?

13th November 2016, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to join Fortis Healthcare after completing MBBS course as a General Physician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course from Russia and wanted to join Fortis Healthcare as a General Physician. Please tell me what should I do for it?

To join in Fortis Healthcare after completing MBBS course, one has to check the notifications in the hospital website. There are various openings like Duty Doctors, RMOs etc available for the MBBS holders in Fortis Healthcare. There are walk-in interviews in Fortis Healthcare for the MBBS holders in various cities. The candidates will be selected through interview for the post. The job details are available in the Fortis Healthcare website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?