9th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply job for multinational companies campus recruitment for a candidate who has completed 12th last year after completion of diploma?

Sir/Mam,

I am passed high school in around 5 years ago. I have studied in 11th and then joined 3 years Diploma course which I have completed in last year. In this year I have completed 12th. I want to study in B.Tech. I would like to know that after my B.Tech I am eligible for Campus recruitment of Multinational companies?

9th October 2016, 05:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply job for multinational companies campus recruitment for a candidate who has completed 12th last year after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am passed high school in around 5 years ago. I have studied in 11th and then joined 3 years Diploma course which I have completed in last year. In this year I have completed 12th. I want to study in B.Tech. I would like to know that after my B.Tech I am eligible for Campus recruitment of Multinational companies?
No, you are not eligible for campus recruitment process.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
9th October 2016, 11:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply job for multinational companies campus recruitment for a candidate who has completed 12th last year after completion of diploma?

Yes, you are eligible for on-campus recruitment drive of various multinational company during the final year of your B.Tech course and after your B.Tech course. There is no problem with the educational path which you had chosen. However, the employment opportunity in multinational companies also depend on :-

- The institute from which you are pursuing the course.
- The percentage which you scored in your 10th, diploma, 12th and B.Tech course.
- The selection rounds which you are able to clear during the recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?