19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electrical engineering with 7.7 CGPA eligible to apply for job in GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd? Will I have to write exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical engineering with 7.7 CGPA and looking for job in GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd. Am I eligible to apply for it? Will I have to write exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. Jobs after B.Tech in EEE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  6. List of Core Companies for Electronics candidates?
  7. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  8. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Names of top civil construction companies in India?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  11. Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA
  12. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  13. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  16. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  17. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  18. What are the various competitive exam to get private company jobs after diploma in Electrical engineering?
20th April 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical engineering with 7.7 CGPA eligible to apply for job in GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd? Will I have to write exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electrical engineering with 7.7 CGPA and looking for job in GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd. Am I eligible to apply for it? Will I have to write exam for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for a job in GVK Power & Infrastructure Limited after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course with 7.7 CGPA. The GVK is one of the leading and growing companies in India with diversified interests in energy, resources, airports, transportation, hospitality and life sciences sectors. So there are various vacancies are available in the organizations. You can find the vacancies in the current openings page of the GVK Careers web page or you can mail your resume to [email protected]. If you are shortlisted for any one of the post then you will be called for the interview process. There may be written test for some of the post or they select the candidates through interview. The GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?