25th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What kind of bond has to be signed for job in Concentrix Daksh? Is it beneficial to work under bond?

Guys, help me please, I have to attend my interview in Concentrix Daksh which I have applied. But, I have heard that Concentrix Daksh is singing bond with its employees. Is it true? if it is true then what is that bond? And advice me that is this bond good for me?

6th March 2018, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of bond has to be signed for job in Concentrix Daksh? Is it beneficial to work under bond?

Some companies ask employees to sign bond, just because they don't want them to leave the company suddenly. If you have plan of working for the same company without changing, then bond shouldn't worry you.

If you are looking to change the company after 1 year or before 1 year, then signing a bond will not be a good decision. Actually, working on bond will benefit you, because it will give you a continuous work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?