20th March 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

When the Tech Mahindra on-campus drive will be conducted in Chennai?

Hello,

I would like to know that when does the on-campus recruitment drive will be conducted by Tech Mahindra in Chennai region. Kindly inform me regarding this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  2. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Which one to select between Cognizant and Tech Mahindra?
  5. Can I attend Tech-Mahindra On-Campus Drive if completed Intermediate in 3 years?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 52.5% in 10th, 61.8% in 12th and 86.7% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?
  8. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  9. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  11. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive about a month ago?
  12. What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive if secured 63.23% in 10th and 47% in 12th being a BCA candidate?
  14. How to contact Tech Mahindra for selection information?
  15. Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  17. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
30th March 2016, 08:11 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: When the Tech Mahindra on-campus drive will be conducted in Chennai?

Right now there are no any Off campus drive is being conducted by any of the companies.
Again the campus recruitment drive will be conducted by the start of the April month because at that time all the freshers are having their final semester exam coming to the end.

So, for on-campus recruitment drive by Tech Mahindra in Chennai region is supposed to happen in the 3rd week of the April Month. Till then you have time to practice more and learn more.

Practically you don't have much time so, better to brush up all the programming concepts as well as theoretical concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?