15th December 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?

Sir,
I have to place in Cognizant and its my aim? So I have prepared for its Aptitude Test by your sample question papers which I have downloaded from here. But after attending the Interview I found none of the questions is matched with the sample papers. But my Aptitude was good and I have got selected for the HR round. Now my question is, what are the questions they will ask in HR round for Trainee Engineer post?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  2. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  8. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in GD round of WIPRO Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  16. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical) Interview?
  18. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
27th December 2015, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?

HR question papers of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
27th December 2015, 11:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?

Cognizant has given the entire responsibility of question papers to Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) in the recent years. As a result, if you had downloaded older question papers it will not match with the current placement question papers of AMCAT. It will be better if you refer to the AMCAT sample papers. Anyways, coming to your query, the general questions asked in CTS HR round are:-

- Going till the HR round means your selection is confirmed upto 90%. So you need to show confidence in this round and positive attitude to bag the job offer.
- You will be asked to tell about yourself. The answer to this question will trigger further questions. Hence prepare well.
- You will be asked why Cognizant and why IT domain to test your thinking.
- You will be asked to question the interviewer.
- Questions on hobbies and interests are quite common.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?