20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is expected in B.Tech EEE to get a job in private companies?

First of all, I going to ask something related to EEE. To get Job opportunities:
To get a job in government for EEE. What exam should I write?
To get a job in private company for EEE. What percentage do I need to get in the college? What are the jobs available for EEE in other fields? Neither EEE jobs? In what companies I can get a job if I was an engineering graduate or BE degree holder? Waiting for your kind answer any one can reply😇...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in software companies with less percentage in B.Tech?
  2. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  3. Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65%
  4. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  5. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  6. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  7. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  8. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  9. How to get EEE companies job? I have completed B.Tech EEE with 63%
  10. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  11. Will there be problem of getting core companies job if my 10th and 12th marks percentage is less?
  12. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job available after completing B.Tech in stream EEE?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. Procedure to get job in private core companies?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in private companies after completion of B.Tech with NIOS board?
  18. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
22nd September 2017, 07:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is expected in B.Tech EEE to get a job in private companies?

Minimum Percentage required Expected for B.Tech EEE candidates:

Basically, the minimum eligibility criteria required varies from Government jobs that of to private job opportunities.

@ For Government Recruitment's:

* The minimum qualification required is Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

* Graduation PASS is required to be eligible for government jobs.

* Some of the most recruiting organizations are Staff Selection Commission, IBPS, Indian Railways, Insurance organizations, etc., You are required to apply for them from the official website's of the concerned organizations.

For Private Sector Recruitment's:

* Candidates must have completed minimum Graduation to be eligible

* The minimum percentage required is 60% marks or more than that in Graduation.

* You may find employment opportunities in
>> Core Sector (Electrical core companies)
>> Software sector (IT Companies)

As you are done with B.Tech in Electrical, you are eligible to apply for almost all the recruitment's and prepare very well for the rounds of concerned recruitment's to get selected.
22nd September 2017, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is expected in B.Tech EEE to get a job in private companies?

Private sectors is an open field and marks are only important during campus selections and only for top companies. For getting job in smaller companies, there isn't any fixed marks criteria.

Hence, if you are looking for job at top companies, then you need to have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
23rd September 2017, 03:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

65% is expected in B-Tech EEE to get a job in private companies.

List of private companies in which you can job:-

BHEL

IOCL

ONGC

SAIL

GAIL

MTNC.

ISRO

Engineers India Ltd etc.
23rd September 2017, 03:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage that is set by the companies for the fresher candidates to apply in their company is 50% marks in overall their academic qualification and maximum can exceed up to 90 and above. So I would suggest you to apply in a small company before and after that gaining experience you have to apply in the big company and after that you can apply for more advanced and famous company. Once you gain experience then there is no percentage criteria for applying some other company.
23rd September 2017, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Every company has its own set criteria to recruit the candidate so you have to decide where you want to join but personally I would suggest you to join in a small company as a fresher and after gaining experience of two or more years you can apply in large companies. Generally minimum percentage that is required to apply in private company is 50 not less than that where as if you want to apply in some other companies like Google or Infosys than your percentage should be above 65 but once you have experience you can apply for any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?