12th December 2016, 12:26 PM
sarayusiri

What is the procedure to become a Journalist after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Journalist so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Journalist after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  2. How to become a Journalist after completing 12th class in AP?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  4. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  7. What should I do after 12th to become a Journalist? What is the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do after 12th to become a journalist?
  9. Procedure to become a Journalist for a BA (English) student?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  11. Which course should I choose in graduation to become a Journalist?
  12. Which exams I need to apply to become a journalist?
  13. Is it possible to become a Journalist if study Commerce without Maths in 11th standard?
  14. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  15. Can I join the Indian Navy directly after completing class 12th or do I have to appear for entrance exam?
  16. What is the procedure to become a Doctor after completing class 12th? In which field should I become a Doctor?
  17. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)?
  18. What is the procedure to become a CID Officer after completing class 12th?
13th December 2016, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Journalist after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarayusiri View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Journalist so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Journalist after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

After completion of 12th standard to become a journalist, you have to study the B.A Journalism course. The course is available in various institutions in India. The course is eligible for those candidates who have completed 10+2 in any stream. The candidate must possess very good in communication skills and interpersonal skills to pursue his career in the Journalism profession. You must know the current affairs, political news, cinema news etc. There is no entrance test for the admission to the course mostly.
13th December 2016, 10:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Journalist after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?

As you have completed 12th standard, so you are eligible to pursue journalism in order to become a journalist. Graduation is not mandatory to become a journalist. After completing 12th standard with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board you can opt for various courses related to journalism like:

> B.Sc in Sports Journalism.

> B.A in Professional Journalism.

> B.A in Fashion Journalism.

> B.Sc in Trade Journalism etc.

In order to pursue journalism at first you have to choose a journalism college, then you have to appear for an entrance examination which will be conducted by the respective institute. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview and hence, after that you can get admission in different colleges to pursue journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?