9th December 2016, 07:09 PM
Vik@s Meshr@m

What is the procedure to become a CID Officer after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a CID officer it is my dream. I want to know what is the procedure to become CID Officer after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 01:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a CID Officer after completing class 12th?

*CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. There are two entrance exams through which you can join CID. First examination is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination, you can join as Sub Inspector in CID. To join CID as officer, you will have to crack Civil Services examination and join Indian Police Services.

*In case of both exams, minimum of bachelor's degree is required. You can not apply for either of exams after 10+2. So, you should first complete your bachelor's degree then apply for any of exams.
15th December 2016, 02:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a CID Officer after completing class 12th?

Procedure to become a CID Officer :

I am very sorry to say that you cannot become a CID Officer just after completion of 12th Class. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for become an Officer in CID Department is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

As you are done with just 12th Class, I suggest you to pursue Graduation immediately after completion of 12th Class in order to be eligible. You are required to apply for recruitment whenever the notification gets released by CID Department. So just with a 12th qualification you are not at all eligible to become a CID Officer, hence I suggest you to pursue Graduation as the minimum qualification required is bachelor degree. Final year candidates pursuing Graduation are also eligible.
17th December 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th science and after completing it I want to become a CID officer it is my dream. I want to know what is the procedure to become CID Officer after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

[email protected]
4th March 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Commerce student means mec group after two years.which exam should be applied first
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?