26th September 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

In which computer courses to enroll for getting a job in MNC like Google?

I am a B.Com graduate. I want to do MBA in finance. Please guide me some computer courses which will be useful for me to get a job in MNC companies like Google. I also need a career counselling, so please let me know the details soon. Thanks.

6th October 2017, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which computer courses to enroll for getting a job in MNC like Google?

Google is an IT company and most of the jobs are related to software engineering and other jobs are related to product development. They mostly prefer engineering graduates or even physics or maths graduates.

For a B.Com graduate, there are not much opportunities at Google, but still you can appear fie interview, by applying through their official website. If they find you suitable, you will get a job.
24th October 2017, 01:14 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which computer courses to enroll for getting a job in MNC like Google?

B.com degree is not enough to get a job in Google. Mainly Google offers job to the person who has good knowledge in software.

To get a job in Google you must have good knowledge in computer software. You can learn any software language. If you have knowledge and you are technically strong than you will get an opportunity in a MNC company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?