5th July 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the role of private sector in professional education? How we can get a job in them?

What is the role of private sector in professional education? How we can get a job in them? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on this.

8th July 2016, 06:35 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the role of private sector in professional education? How we can get a job in them?

I don't think that the private sector plays a role for professional education , but it's vice versa can be possible.

Based on the professional educational only the private sector companies used to run. As the educational demands makes the company to select the employee fit for their job role. So, here education matters not the company.

In order to get job in the private companies you need to check which job you wanted to do, does your educational qualification best fit for the job role, do you have all those technologies that you wanted to use in your job role, are you eligible for that particular company based on your marks and all.

If yes then you can get job in any of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?