30th January 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of part time ME in IIT campus?

I am doing part time ME in IIT campus. I want to know about the scope of doing this part time campus there. Please help me with the relevant information.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  3. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  4. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in IIT after doing M.E(System Engineering) as part time?
  6. Can I submit OBC certificate by hand to the IITs?
  7. Is it preferred to do 12th class part time and pay full attention to IIT preparation?
  8. Can i do a part time job while doing B.Tech CSE from IIT Patna?
  9. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  10. Part time 3 years MBA from IIT Delhi is good for working professional?
  11. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  12. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  13. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  14. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  15. IIT Delhi part time MBA previous papers? and test pattern?
  16. Time span for regular PhD Mathematics? What to choose family or IIT tag?
  17. Detailed formalities to become learning centre for Sikkim Manipal University? What is the fees, infrastructure? Do they offer any franchise business for any course like MBA, IT or fashion designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
30th January 2016, 05:25 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the scope of part time ME in IIT campus?

If you are doing ME in part time, then also it is good for your job. What matters is that the place from where you are getting the education and if the place is like the prestigious IIT then there is nothing to think about you. Even company will not as anything regarding your education if he get to know that you did your Education from IIT either part time or full time.

So, you can upload your resume without any hesitation to any of the job portal.
You will surely get contacted by the employer.
But, before going to the drive or the interview do not forget to brush up all the concepts you came across till the date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?