5th August 2011, 11:42 PM
sanjay.cs10

Can i do a part time job while doing B.Tech CSE from IIT Patna?

I am doing my B.Tech in CSE from IIT PATNA and I m 2nd yr student. And I want to do some part time job for my economic support.Can I get an oppurtunity? Please answer my query and send me an email on [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) graduate in Patna
  2. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Which is better in NIT Trichy, Suratkhal, Warangal, BITS Pilani or Delhi Technical University?
  4. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE?
  5. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course? -- [New]
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  7. Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Is MCA better than B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?
  10. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
  11. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  12. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  13. Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE
  14. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  15. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  16. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  17. Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?
  18. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
6th August 2011, 12:50 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can i do a part time job while doing B.Tech CSE from IIT Patna?

As you are an IITian so i think that your physics chemistry or mathematics should be very good so you can teach students which are preparing for IIT or other engineering competitive examination and by this way you earn money for your requirement.
6th August 2011, 01:47 AM
samir14

Default Re: Can i do a part time job while doing B.Tech CSE from IIT Patna?

Dear Sanjay
Obviously you can do any part time job.In engineering period most of the student does it.
It gives you money and also a confidence level that you are trying to be your own.
Teaching " tuition "or in any "BPO -job" will be beneficial for you.There are also other jobs which you can do.
But be sure it should be your part time job only.
6th August 2011, 01:55 AM
btcs11

hi sanjay,
doing part time job for economic support when you are studying is really a great idea. and you can do the same irrespective of the course and college which you are in.
doing part time is good but see to that you don't mix it up with your academic and spoil it.because engineering course needs lots of hardwork to complete the course successfully.
so find a job like data entry, online promoting,online tutoring kind of jobs so that you can earn from home with only system and internet facility. this kind of job wont affect your academic because during exams you can keep these works away and whenever you are free you can do these job.
so find a job and put hardwork in academic too.

Gud luck.
6th August 2011, 02:25 AM
deepthi chinagodaba

yeah...as your ecoomic position, there is so many oppurtunities for you.
first of all
you know about, what are the companies surrounds in your area,related to your branch.
you consult them.and ""give project to them what they requirred"'.if they are satisify with it they will give you money.this process can have atleast two members.
all the best
3rd November 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tell me which is better after btech(ece) mba or mtech???
24th January 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I am an engineerin student from RPSIT, Patna. I want to earn many by any sorce, how I can do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?