9th December 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?

Hello,
I am Sreekanth, currently I am pursuing my final year with CSE, as my subject and my college is not providing campus drives. So O want to try for Off-Campus drives. Can anyone tell me how to apply for Off-Campus drives of any of the companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of companies scheduling Off-Campus Drives for CSE graduate?
  2. List of colleges scheduling Off Campus Drives for B.Tech final year students in Hyderabad? Companies conducting Campus Drives? -- [New]
  3. Is there any off campus recruitment this year? Any companies conducting off campus drives for 2 years back pass outs?
  4. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  5. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  6. List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?
  7. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  8. Do I need to register myself in a consultancy for off campus placements?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  10. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  13. When I can attendoff campus drives? How can I get information about it?
  14. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  16. How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  17. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student
  18. How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2015, 12:44 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?

To apply for the off campus you must talk to the training and placement officer of the concerned engineering college and ask them about the same. If they will have any off campus drive then they will let you know. Meanwhile you just brushing up your concepts of OOPS, java, C, C++
15th December 2015, 02:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?

The notifications for these Campus Drives are published in the Official Website of all the companies.
The registration as well as the date of the recruitment drives can be done from the Official Websites of these companies.
So keep an eye on the Official Websites of these Companies for better and detailed information regarding the Off-Campus Placement Drives.
15th December 2015, 08:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see that you are seeking for opportunities beyond your college level. There are many options as described below.

- There will be many pool campus drives in the nearby colleges, so you should be updated with such info and attend in the ones you are eligible.
- There will be off-campus conducted by various companies especially MNCs.
- Register yourself in the consultancies which have tie-ups with many companies and you can directly apply for companies through them by taking up their exams and scoring well like AMCAT, e-Litmus, Cocubes, etc.
- Register yourself in the leading job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine, etc. to get updates of various opportunities.
- Apart from these, you can also prepare for GATE through which you can get a job in PSU.
15th December 2015, 06:16 PM
samsung1992

You need to firstly talk to your Training and placement officer and then you need to talk to the corresponding college who are conducting off-campus and apply for the same accordingly. And simultaneously just keep brushing all the concepts that you have studied so far.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?