23rd March 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for a BE (Electrical Engineer) to get a job in Tech Mahindra?

Respected Sir, I am a BE in Electrical Engineering student and I want to join Tech Mahindra so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for a BE (Electrical Engineer) to get a job in Tech Mahindra? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  3. What kind of job is available in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra for BE students?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra Network Support Engineer
  7. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  8. Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Congnizant Technology Solutions for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra job?
  10. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to join Tech Mahindra?
  12. What should I do for getting job in Tech Mahindra being a fresher Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Tech. Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of work is available for TIM Engineer in Tech Mahindra?
  15. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra being an Instrumentation Engineer and completed C Programming and LabVIEW?
  16. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  17. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  18. An Electrical Engineer apply for Loco Pilot job? Eligibility criteria for it?
26th March 2017, 06:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for a BE (Electrical Engineer) to get a job in Tech Mahindra?

To be eligible to get a job in Tech Mahindra being a B.E (Electrical Engineer) candidate, you need to learn aptitude as it will be the first round of all the recruitment rounds. You need to have good communication skills to clear Group Discussion round. Next, you need to concentrate on programming languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, etc., and you should have good knowledge and programming skills on any of these programming languages.

Once, you clear Aptitude, GD and Technical round, finally there will be HR round and after this round, the company will announce the selected candidates within two weeks. You need to apply for off-campus drives or if there are any vacancies announced by the company, you can directly apply for the job through Tech Mahindra official website and participate in the recruitment process.
27th March 2017, 07:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for a BE (Electrical Engineer) to get a job in Tech Mahindra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BE in Electrical Engineering student and I want to join Tech Mahindra so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for a BE (Electrical Engineer) to get a job in Tech Mahindra? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have knowledge in C, Data structure and Java then you are eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment. Also you fulfill below given criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.
10th March 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can electrical engineering apply for e campus of tech Mahindra for 2020 batch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?