15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to improve my skills in software development?

Hi, I am an IT student, I did B.Tech 2 years ago. I want to improve myself in technical field, but yet jobless. What should I do now? I want to go for software development. I don't know from where I should start. Give me some advice.

9th August 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to improve my skills in software development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am an IT student, I did B.Tech 2 years ago. I want to improve myself in technical field, but yet jobless. What should I do now? I want to go for software development. I don't know from where I should start. Give me some advice.

To improve your skills in software development, you should study some courses and should work in real projects. You should also understand the business side of the things before coding. You should have very good passion about coding and should interact with clients to satisfy their needs. You should master many programming languages to become a software developer. You should always look for opportunities to develop your skills while you are working or in your free time. You should participate in technical conferences, online communities etc. to improve your skills. Get help from your seniors who are working as software developers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?