29th March 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

When the 2nd round of Syntel Off-Campus will be held in Bangalore?

Hello,
I have got selected for 2nd round in Syntel Off-Campus in Bangalore. When will be the second round held as I am from CSE background? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  2. Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?
  3. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  4. When Syntel Interview will be held in Bangalore? Detailed information and vacancies available for B.Tech(IT) graduate?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  6. When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be conducted in Haryana?
  7. When will the 2nd round counseling be held? Which branch will I get after scoring 12962 in KIIT?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?
  9. Pattern of Syntel Campus Recruitment Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Wipro Bangalore or Syntel Mumbai? Which is better?
  11. When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be held in Pune?
  12. What is the pattern of Syntel Online Campus Recruitment Paper? What is recruitment process of Syntel?
  13. Test papers for Syntel Campus Selection Exam?
  14. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  15. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  16. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  17. How can I contact being selected but haven't received confirmation by Syntel?
  18. In which college Syntel Pool Campus Interview is going to be held in Haryana? Eligibility to attend and salary offered for freshers?
12th April 2016, 11:17 AM
january2016

Default Re: When the 2nd round of Syntel Off-Campus will be held in Bangalore?

Most probably Second round of Syntel is conducted after 20 days of commencement of 1st Round. So, if you think that your previous round was good and you will get qualify in 1st round then start preparing for 2nd round as 2nd round is too tough and all other processes will be done in 2nd round only that is:

1. Technical Interview.
2. group Discussion.
3. HR Round.

** So, you won't be getting much time for these round as these will be done in a one
working day itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?