22nd September 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of WIPRO WASE program for ECE graduate?

Hello,
I have selected in WIPRO WASE Program. I am a ECE graduate. I want to know that what are the benefits I can get through this? Please let me know asap.

28th November 2015, 08:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of WIPRO WASE program for ECE graduate?

There are many benefits of Wipro Wase programme. You will get to pursue M.Tech from BITS, Pilani. You can gain industry exposure and real-time practical knowledge. You will get to work on live projects during the weekdays. This will help you in developing your technical skills which will be beneficial in the IT world. WASE impart the best training for soft skills. It provides project experience along with a monthly stipend,that increases every year. For details, refer the below document.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Wase_and_Wista.pdf(2.15 MB, 16 views)
30th November 2015, 03:22 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What are the benefits of WIPRO WASE program for ECE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have selected in WIPRO WASE Program. I am a ECE graduate. I want to know that what are the benefits I can get through this? Please let me know asap.

There are many benefits that you can get while remaining in this company.
Below mentioned are some of the benefits that you can receive from this company:

1. Travel Allowance.
2. Loan facility.
3. Medical reimbursement.
4. Higher Education.
5. Appraisal.

** So, you have a sea of opportunity in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?